Monday, February 23, 2009

Post baby shower post - ha!!

We had Coralie’s baby shower on Saturday, and if you did not make it, you lost out on a great afternoon.

Coralie needs very little for Tim now, we made up a list on Sunday, she needs some silly bits and bobs. The biggest things she wants are a camp cot and a baby monitor.

I still wish I had enough money to buy the ‘room in a box’, though.

We took all the bigger stuff to Coralie’s place on Sunday and packed it to go to CT. Then took all the smaller sized stuff back to my house. We have a lot of washing to do.

Anyway, I have now managed to misplace the camera, so you cannot see the pictures!
When I find it….

2 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Sounds like you are getting everything in order for when Tim makes his arrival.

mainely stitching said...

I would've loved to come on Saturday!! :D