Thursday, July 30, 2009

more stuff.......

Happy Birthday Coralie - 28 - you deserve all you want and more this year.

Tim was in the hospital yesterday, they were discussing mortality rates with Coralie and Henk. Not good.

Tim is on pills to bring down a swelling / growth under his arm, if it does not go down they will operate to remove it, no biopsy.

He has the bone marrow taken to check his tissue type, it will take 6 weeks to have the results. Then to see if there is a match.

I have a headache of note, like a migraine crossed with a hangover – how lovely. And as I cried – howled – myself to sleep last night, I look divine this morning. I have red eyes, puffy eyes and I haven’t put on any make up whatsoever, so I look revolting. Please don’t come to visit!

Ian has been wonderful, and do keep in mind he has just had surgery himself, so is not feeling 100%. So he gets an award from me.

Sean’s fingers are healing, he is to go to the surgeon for his post op visit today, we will see how that goes later.

Geyser replaced; Monday.

I fly out tomorrow at some insanely early hour to CT, wish me luck that the plane leaves on time, as Tim is not supposed to be in crowded areas. (Germs). I will sleep on the plane, it is so boring I give myself neck jerks falling asleep and jerking awake all the time.

I don’t want to leave my two guys here – literally in stitches, but I paid for this flight in January – AGES ago!

But I will see my other loved ones.

I will be back at work on Monday, chat then?

Just had a text message, my flight has been cancelled and now I leave even earlier! 6.05am!! Gross!!

3 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Big big big hugs.

MarmiteToasty said...

Travel safe (((Coral)))...

x

Aussie Stitcher said...

Have a safe trip, you and your family are in my thoughts.