Tuesday, July 21, 2009

cold, cold...

I am so cold, and I cannot work out why. I have a vest, a thickish top on, a body warmer and a thick tracksuit zip up on, and I am cold. On the bottom I have thick sox, clogs, and (don't tell anyone), leg warmers on under my jeans. My hands are fozen, my legs are cold, and my feet, cold.

Next stop hot water bottles and blankets, but I am at work, do you think that will go down well? Start a new fashion trend?

The thing is, it is lovely outside (probably 18 degrees C); this office however is under the factory roof, so it is chilly. The others have gas heaters, and I do not as the one near me is broken.

Good thing I do not have to work tomorrow.

But I have a mammogram sheduled for tomorrow - yuck!

Please send positive thoughts to Katie, she and her husband have Swine Flu.

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Sending warm and healthy thoughts to all!!

MarmiteToasty said...

(((((Coral)))))) sending you all my love and best wishes....

The baby I usually childmind is in hospital with swine flu and his mum is right proper poorly to, its reached our village and I think there are now 4 poorly enough for hospital, and about 10 that are doing ok at home....

know you are all in my thoughts.....know you are loved..

x