Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Tim!

Well today has been a long time coming, Tim, you have really stressed us out BIG TIME.

Have a great day, baby!

I can't wait for photos. Apparently the hospital will be having a celebration for him.

I wish I was there, but it does cost money to be there (even with my fabulous sponsorships), and I am only now starting to feel normal. (And that does not say a lot - ha!)

Have a great weekend with a soppy expression, because the transplant has been successful, news as at last night - you can do it!

xxxx

3 comments:

Nicole B said...

I am going to pop over to the hospital after work with a little 1st bday gift - i couldnt find any nice balloons though :(
What a year hey! Much love xxx

mainely stitching said...

Oh my gosh, Coral. What a long strange trip it's been! I hope Tim's new year will be full of GOOD stuff!!!!!

MarmiteToasty said...

What a long year its been yet it also seems to of flown by.....

Hoping this coming year brings health and happieness to Tim and his parents and especially to YOU.....

oxo