Monday, November 30, 2009

A huge thank you

Thank you Anne S. She has sent Coralie money via PayPal to help with Timothy's expenses. We are all grateful, and as someone said to me recently "It proves that 'thank you' is not big enough for how I feel and how grateful I feel."

You cannot say adequately in the English language how grateful you are for your friends and family and how their kind deeds have affected you so deeply and positively.

Heartfelt thanks Anne, you are so special.

Scissor fobs available at Anne's site. They are beautiful - go on, take a peep.

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Because of my silly computer problems, I need you to send me an email before I can send you one. Grrr. And then I can send you my address in Maine. ;)

I can't wait for the four fobs I ordered from Anne to arrive! What a great idea! :D