Monday, October 26, 2009

The Lost Thimble

I read Dan’ Brown’s book The Lost Symbol this weekend.

It made me think in a flight of imagination that Ann Brown could write The Lost Thimble.

But how does the plot go?

The Thimble is missing due to being mislaid, because of un-use. (is that a word)?

The search begins; and I have run out of ideas already – help me girls! I see a huge English house, green gardens, yew trees, and ladies in long skirts. But I am already imagination out!
Over to you – a sentence is enough! But make it follow on!

3 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

The word you are looking for is disuse, but never having read any Dan Brown books, I don't know what the next sentence might be.

mainely stitching said...

I've not read Dan Brown, either. And this was such a crushingly busy day that I cannot think of a single original thought for your story.

Anonymous said...

so look to my blog and add on to this mysterious tale. J-

Congrats on the new pregnancy. Is Coralie up for it? My best wishes. Lucky Grammy...you. (S) Great that the fund raiser helped. Every dime helps, eh?
J-