Friday, May 15, 2009

Normal?



I am slowly getting back to 'normal', but I am missing my baby and her baby so much. I need baby cuddles.




I have a lot of stuff to take with me to CT when I go - a stack of things that Coralie thought were not necessary and stuff she had to leave behind due to weight restrainsts.




This stack of stuff includes a 'snug and safe' and a carry cot! I have decided that I will take cartons with me, as I am only going for 3 days (there and back) I will take my clothes in a carry on and her stuff in boxes. Now to get the boxes.




Sean is missing Coralie so much too, I can tell, he will not say; he is a toughie!




BTW I love my new washing machine, it takes so much clothing - 8kgs, and it plays a little tune so you know when it is finished! Brilliant!




Old photo of the baby! Did you know he will be a month old tomorrow?

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

It must be hard to have them gone, Coral. ((((HUGS!))))