Monday, April 6, 2009

wow, how time flies!

I have had a very exciting week, and now, back to work to do a quick blog as my computer at home has summink wrong with it – really seriously, though, it looks like the screen has blown! Urgh!!

Anyway, the Cavern is the ‘Place to Go’! Highly recommended!! And for all my international friends, you would think it was an absolute bargain!

Had good practice ‘granny time’ with Josh, yes, even nappies. So, I am ready for Tim.

Coralie is still hanging in there, she is large, Tim is larger and now…… She wants to move to Cape Town BEFORE the little beggar arrives, WTF?????

He is due the 10 May, about a month to go, and she has such swollen ankles and continual nausea. She cannot sit in a car for more than an hour without her back cramping up – I just give up – how does she think she will do a 12 hour car trip to Cape Town?

Oh, update on the job front, I never heard from them, even though I did follow up and had to leave a voice mail. No problem to me. And the agency said that the salary was x to start with and then said it was x minus 2 grand later. Huh!!

Sean’s 25th birthday today. 25 years, where did the time go? (I just love that guy)!

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Sounds like maybe Coralie's having those mood swings that can come on late in a pregnancy. I hope she figures out where she wants to be before it gets too late to change her mind! LOL.

Good luck with the job stuff. The salary stuff sounds kind of dodgy.

Anonymous said...

We all know that pregnant women get a tad flaky. Well...I did anyway and I'd come up with some pretty goofy ideas and cry at the most gawd awful stupid things. She'll probably change her mind a dozen times before she actually births the little guy. Luck to her and too the whole family...hopefully things will settle down and your luck with the job hunt will be good.

No...not nappies. hehehe

Jolie