Sunday, May 2, 2010

going home - well, not really.

Tim leaves hospital tomorrow, after a TV interview. Famous before he can even sit up by himself!

He transfers to Red Cross from tomorrow, I have no idea for how long. He has to start eating properly, he is not eating a large amount yet.

I am starting to feel more relaxed, and I feel so different, I didn't realise how tense I was.

I am knitting, another bear, my 4th; cross stitching a Christmas card; and sorting out fabric to start a 'scrap bag' quilt. So I may still be a stitcher yet.

Sean is here today, he popped in, I have fed him breakfast, and he is supposed to be doing a final clean on his rom, but is watching Jeremy Clarkson on TV instead. He will get to it...

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Hip, hip, hooray! :D Big hugs for little Tim!

Nicole B said...

So did he clean the room?