Thursday, July 31, 2014

Opportunity knocks.

I don't want this to be a moany place. So the fact I have been told that the business owner has given notice on the rental of the shop I have to see as an opportunity. I need to earn more money, so here is my chance. I don't think she will find a place as reasonably priced, so I think it will close down. The reason for the closure is lack of exposure. Take a look at the demographics. 50% of the population is female (give or take). 20% of those could possibly be pregnant, how many are actually pregnant is say 5%. They only need clothes from about 3 to 4 months. They will not buy clothes in the last month or so. Advertising exposure is critical. Also it needs to be constant. The woman who wakes up saying that her clothes no longer fit needs to think of this shop immediately. Oh, well. Next challenge - bring it on!

No comments: